Drilling with casing custs top-hole time, sets length record
CASE STUDY – GAS TO GRID PHILIPPINES
A brief description in 2013 using 2 7/8” 6.5ppf J-
- A total of 22 trips were made without thread damage.
- 8 runs of different setting depths and seating and unseating using a PLS packer.
- 4 cement balanced plugs were set with this string.
- Drilled out 4 cement plugs with 6 x 4 ¾” drill collars with 6” bit for the BHA.
- 3 runs with 7” casing scraper.
- 2 runs with a Jetting tool for cleaning out perforations.
- 1 run low concentrate acid squeeze.
- 2 weeks of swabbing the well without changing out swab cups each run.